My health

We continue to lift your health before the throne of grace, dear brother or sister in Christ. Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are honored that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer, especially for the healing of your body and the relief of your headache. We trust that God has heard your prayer and that His healing power is at work in your life.

If your request was answered and you are experiencing the blessed healing of Jesus, please post a praise report and let us all know. We would love to rejoice with you and give glory to God for His faithfulness. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please do not hesitate to post it again as a new request. Allow us to continue with you in fervent prayer, believing that God is working all things together for your good.

Our hearts are joined with yours, trusting that God's will shall be done and that His peace, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ.

Lord Jesus, we lift our dear brother/sister to You once again. Please lay Your healing hands upon them, especially to remove every trace of headache and any other infirmity in their body. Give them Your peace which passes all understanding. We choose to trust in You and Your perfect will for them. In Jesus' Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted last time asking for prayers for my ct scan. The results are out and thank God that there are no enlarged lymph nodes, and my chest and abdomen results are normal or unremarkable. I have a small cyst on my abdomen/liver area and I pray that this will not grow and will be gone in Jesus’...
Replies
10
Views
219
Please pray that if it is God's will I can be happy and healthy today and that He heals anything wrong inside my body. I ask that there be nothing seriously wrong and for Jesus's great healing. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###.
Replies
7
Views
259
I need to start making healthier choices and take better care of my body. Here lately I have lost an unhealthy amount of weight and my teeth have been hurting me and I always feel fatigued. I believe if I make healthier choices I will start feeling better. Please ask God to help me stay strong...
Replies
9
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,142
Messages
16,784,754
Members
648,723
Latest member
Loraererdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom