kaylee
Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my physical and emotional health. I am overweight and nearly diabetic. I cannot stop binge eating. I know that I am eating because I am in so much emotional pain about my marriage, my work, and my overall situation. I have suicidal thoughts, even though I would never do anything--I couldn't leave my children. But the thoughts are there about self-harm. I am sick and tired of living in this body. I want to have the willpower and strength to address these issues...as well as the time. I need to find a solution. I need guidance and professional help, but I don't know how to begin. I don't know if I can bear to join another weight loss program only to drop out of it because I don't have the strength to stick to it. I am tired of feeling sad and hopeless and tired of turning to food and thoughts about self-harm. Please, Lord, help me to know what to do next and to come up with a plan. Help me to make health my priority. Help me to have the strength to resist the comfort of food, especially unhealthy food. Help me to find the time to exercise. Help me to find professional resources for depression, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts.

