My Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bettyboo8

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my health. The Enemy is attacking me with a pain. I don't have health insurance but need to resolve this a.s.a.p. and need to be delivered of all sickness, pain, and discomfort. I declare it done in Jesus' mighty name Amen and Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted last time asking for prayers for my ct scan. The results are out and thank God that there are no enlarged lymph nodes, and my chest and abdomen results are normal or unremarkable. I have a small cyst on my abdomen/liver area and I pray that this will not grow and will be gone in Jesus’...
Replies
10
Views
267
Jesus please let my son stay asleep. Please let my health improve and let me get everything done that I need to. Please also let my husband do the repairs around the house and let his new schedule work out and be enough money. Also, please let my son's account situation get resolved, and the...
Replies
12
Views
205
pray as I am sick and unwell pray as I do want children pray for work and pray for my health
Replies
10
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,537
Messages
16,811,977
Members
650,866
Latest member
Spoolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom