Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I Pray that the lump is not cancer In Jesus NameMy grandsons appointment is this morning at ###:###. Please pray that he gets a good report. And the lump is not cancer. He is only ### years old



He is highly favoured. God’s countenance is shining on your grandson in Jesus Christ's name.My grandsons appointment is this morning at ###:###. Please pray that he gets a good report. And the lump is not cancer. He is only ### years old
Lord I pray for this child to be healed and follow you all his life. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.My grandchild's appointment is this morning at ###:###. Please pray that he gets a good report. And the lump is not cancer. He is only ### years old.
Praying for a healingMy grandsons appointment is this morning at ###:###. Please pray that he gets a good report. And the lump is not cancer. He is only ### years old