My God forgive me for aborting the ###

Monalisa Manase

Prayer Partner
My God forgive me for aborting the baby you blessed me with last time
please my Lord Jesus forgive me. today I want your forgiveness my Lord Jesus
please father I made a mistake give me another chance dot leave me my God
stand by my side always, please my God change my husband put a right way
please my Lord Jesus help me, today you sent your servant to me and I know
it's a beautiful beginning for I know my life is going to change you don't
make mistakes you are a God of his words please my be with on this journey
I have started today, hear oh God my prayers look in favor of my pain hear
and act dot delay for I bear your name in Jesus mighty name I pray Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, that God will forgive me for all the wrong things I have done in the past. Please pray that He gives me a clean heart, helps me learn from my mistakes, and guides me toward living a life that honors Him. I’m asking for His mercy, forgiveness, and strength as I move forward...
Replies
9
Views
31
Dear God forgive me what I have done to ### amen
Replies
7
Views
263
Lord, forgive me for this. Remove my sin of pornography. Heal me of this sin. Please Lord!
Replies
10
Views
467
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom