My friend ### is suicidal. Please pray for her ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
John 14:13-14 "Whatever you ask in My name, this will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me ANYTHING in my name, I will do it."

I am praying for your ### and you.
 
Oh Father, We bring this special request to You and we humbly lay it at Your feet asking that Your perfect will be done. We pray remembering the very stripes Christ took upon His back and the blood that He shed for our healing. We draw close to You right now knowing that all things are possible if we only believe and we believe and are fully expecting miracles to happen in Jesus Holy Name. Amen. For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38 & 39
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the Lord to draw my friend ### towards Him and to draw us together, as I have developed deep genuine feelings for her and I know that I could be a light for the Lord in her life and show her the type of love that God expects for a man to love a woman... Thanks in advance for your...
Replies
10
Views
236
Heavenly father I lift up my dearest friend ### and I asked you to please draw her ever closer to you I pray that you would not have too much on her plate and that she would have plenty of time to spend in your word and seek you and pray and I pray Lord God that you would heal her of all...
Replies
10
Views
221
My daughter has just had acl surgery and will have to sit out of soccer for almost for a year. Soccer is her life her friends. Please pray for her comfort, companionship, and growth as she walks through this her sophomore year. Please pray she can find a good solid group of friends this year in...
Replies
10
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,400
Messages
16,787,749
Members
648,971
Latest member
Greelfael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom