My friend ### is suicidal. Please pray for her ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keety

Beloved of All
My friend ### is suicidal. Please pray for her and her husband to find the Lord quickly. In Jesus name, amen.
 
Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness!

You have given me relief when I was in distress.

Be gracious to me and hear my prayer!

Psalm 4
 
God Knows What Is Best. May God in Jesus' name always and forever answer all YOUR prayers according to HIS perfect will. Amen. May God answer all our prayers exceedingly abundantly above all that you may ask or think... (Ephesians 3:20). :~) Remember All things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Keep Your Focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. :~) A Prayer of Protection For You and Your Love Ones: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18410-praying-gods-word-for-you-and-your-family-protection/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the Lord to draw my friend ### towards Him and to draw us together, as I have developed deep genuine feelings for her and I know that I could be a light for the Lord in her life and show her the type of love that God expects for a man to love a woman... Thanks in advance for your...
Replies
10
Views
236
Heavenly father I lift up my dearest friend ### and I asked you to please draw her ever closer to you I pray that you would not have too much on her plate and that she would have plenty of time to spend in your word and seek you and pray and I pray Lord God that you would heal her of all...
Replies
10
Views
221
My daughter has just had acl surgery and will have to sit out of soccer for almost for a year. Soccer is her life her friends. Please pray for her comfort, companionship, and growth as she walks through this her sophomore year. Please pray she can find a good solid group of friends this year in...
Replies
10
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,400
Messages
16,787,749
Members
648,971
Latest member
Greelfael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom