My friend is in a coma in the hospital, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend is in a coma in the hospital, I feel deep in my heart that the Lord is not ready for him as yet, I need your prayers that the people around him will also have that kind of faith and that the angels around him will quicken their ace and bring him out of the coma, in Jesus name, amen, thank you
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my big brother he needs a healing immediately for he is an alcoholic and he's in a state of a coma in the hospital and they think that he's paralyzed from a stroke but I asked that God lets you live until he's baptized in Jesus name and and with a full confirmation of his...
Replies
13
Views
249
Prayer for ###, she in the hospital as I seat her on side of her bed pain she is asking for y'all to pray the pray of faith in Jesus name for a miracle touch in her body and mine in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
192
My name is ### from ###. Since last Friday, my father has been admitted to the hospital due to a respiratory issue. Later, he suffered a cardiac arrest and has been in a coma since then. His body shows all movements, but his brain is not responding to the respiratory function. And his conscious...
Replies
9
Views
531
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom