My friend is about to get operated ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I love you. I appreciate you so much. It's hard staying positive in a cold job like I have. I gave a lot to my job and all they do is mistreat me. I just got treated poorly with false accusations from ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. I am in tears now. To be told constantly how you are...
Replies
11
Views
180
I have my sister-in-law who was poorly operated, and it's scaring, please pray for ###.
Replies
7
Views
315
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY FRIEND ### 🙏 Please pray urgently for my dear friend ###, a highly experienced senior HR professional who worked for a large investment firm. Last year, she was made redundant after a very difficult period with her manager. Despite receiving strong support and...
Replies
11
Views
69
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,097
Messages
16,784,336
Members
648,677
Latest member
Karayseureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom