Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So im at a point in my life where I’m ready for independence. I’ve lived with at home with my family my whole life, and now that I’ve finished college, I feel ready to move out, manage my own finances, and have a place of my own. I’m asking for help with a prayer for this transition, praying...
Replies
7
Views
86
Dear Lord I thank you once again for giving me everything that I have now. I thank you for staying with me throughout the interview and made it easy for me. I am confident that I’ve cleared both the rounds of my interview but there is no update until now they said they would update me within...
Replies
10
Views
122
I GET MY PASSPORT MY FIRST PAY PERIOD I GET THE AMOUNT OWED TO MY VENMO ACCOUNT PAID AND I USE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BANK ACCOUNT FOR MY DIRECT DEPOSIT BECAUSE VENMO SENDS ME MESSAGES ALL THE TIME SAYING I'M DENIED. LIFE IN I DON'T GET THAT ANYMORE FROM VENMO FIRST CHECK I PAY THE BILL SHUT IT...
Replies
6
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,322
Messages
16,787,138
Members
648,893
Latest member
Astoirteth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom