my fiancée broke up with me because he chose ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

She broke up with me a week and 5 days ago, we broke up because in short I truly wasn't a man of God, I was born in a Christian household, but strayed from the path as I was forced and it felt like a chore. I eventually left church and it was a year prior to me leaving church that she was still...
Replies
8
Views
418
I am a ###, and I have been in this relationship with my girlfriend, who also loves Christ, for nearly ### months. She has a tendency to pull away when love gets too much and becomes a commitment and burden, with her dismissive avoidant attachment style. I cried out to God for ### days now...
Replies
8
Views
502
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom