My father's name ### ###, he has ...

I stand in agreement with you, and ask that the Father hears you, and returns that which is righteous and good to you speedily.
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my father who is sick from the past few days. He has become quite weak. Pray so that he becomes normal again as he was before. I need my dad back.
Replies
12
Views
175
High Priestly Prayer: His Joy Word Name & Love in Us, Kept from Evil, Cleansed by Word, Unity, World Hears, Believes, Father's Name Known Jn 17:13-26... 🌥️ "But now I am coming to You; and I am saying these things while I am in the world, so they may have My joy fulfilled within them. I have...
Replies
11
Views
161
I am asking and praying for my ###/###/###. His mental health has been bad recently. He told me that everyday he wants to be gone. He is a man of God, but I feel like everyday, its getting harder and harder for him. I pray for strength please
Replies
12
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,256
Messages
16,797,518
Members
649,807
Latest member
Zyasil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom