My father who abused me is now ###

(Please listen to the videos below, they are the most important thing you can do for your soul, today. God Bless!)

ARE YOU SAVED ETERNALLY ?!?!
How to BIBLICALLY be "BORN AGAIN" (SAVED ETERNALLY), ................. {For by GRACE we are SAVED through FAITH, in the BLOOD of Jesus Christ} !!!

THE MEANING OF BORN AGAIN

HAVE YOU TRUSTED IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST? ARE YOU "TRULY" SAVED??!!!

ETERNAL SECURITY (Means once you truly "UNDERSTAND", "BELIEVE" in your heart & "TRUST" in the shed "BLOOD & FINISHED WORK" of Jesus Christ on the cross, you can "NOT" ever LOSE your SALVATION).
 
I’m sorry to hear about your situation. I’m praying for God’s strength and guidance upon you. May He intervene and provide help as you trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
320
My dear heavenly father I come before you right now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth to my love serve and Obey and father I come boldly before the throne of grace to find help in time of need I want to start with lifting up my daughter ### and ### as they're traveling I'm asking...
Replies
5
Views
318
Please pray for my father ### ### who is admitted in ### for throat infection and has difficulty in breathing.
Replies
11
Views
511
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,264
Messages
16,820,666
Members
651,297
Latest member
Throuspurlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom