My father joined in hospital because of ###

Cenethulwar

Disciple of Prayer
My father joined in hospital because of covid and he has breathing problem. Please pray for ###'s recovery. Praise the lord🙏
 
My friend, I'm praying for your father.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal the dad. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore Your child physically, mentally, and spiritually. My Lord I ask that You would heal the dad from covid and all associated maladies, removing all pain and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. [/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. God let me greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Please Read: Listen very carefully: there is tremendous power for us in God but not without holiness. Holiness precedes power. Please Read...
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my big brother he needs a healing immediately for he is an alcoholic and he's in a state of a coma in the hospital and they think that he's paralyzed from a stroke but I asked that God lets you live until he's baptized in Jesus name and and with a full confirmation of his...
Replies
13
Views
249
My name is ### from ###. Since last Friday, my father has been admitted to the hospital due to a respiratory issue. Later, he suffered a cardiac arrest and has been in a coma since then. His body shows all movements, but his brain is not responding to the respiratory function. And his conscious...
Replies
9
Views
530
please praynfor my ### who is in the hospital because of he has water in lung and heart and also he has lung cancer pray for his fast recovery please guide him and our whole family to have strength in this dark moments in our lives Thank you so much and godbless us all
Replies
7
Views
390
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,597
Messages
16,813,022
Members
650,903
Latest member
Saulareth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom