My family is falling apart! I'm scared ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family and for myself. I work seven days per week and still don't make enough to pay my bills, my husband hasn't been able to find work, my daughter has no drive to get out of bed. I'm months behind on rent and looking at possible eviction, I was recently injured everything is...
Replies
11
Views
297
The last 10 years have been horrendous. The last 4 years exponentially worse. I'm barely hanging on. Something's going to finally do me in. I can't hold on. I pray and pray and pray but, if anything, it seems things might be working out but then I'm ambushed again. It's a battle every day. 25...
Replies
11
Views
247
Thank you for your words of encouragement and prayers. But I have nothing left in me. I have no one. The few in my life are silent. There is no one who can help me know. There is no parting of the water. There is no water from a rock. My family always said I am not worthy and when you hear that...
Replies
13
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,543
Members
649,682
Latest member
Gunnire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom