My ### did not attend Holy mass and confession. just

Jubie gijo

Disciple of Prayer
My husband did not attend Holy mass and confession. Just go and come. Plz pray for him.

We r planning to start veedupani. Some paper work is not ready. Plz pray.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m very ashamed as I post this, but I need to get it off my chest. I know Jesus has already forgiven me, and humbly ask your prayers of restoration. I was in another cycle of backsliding recently. It always begins with less praying, reading the Word, worshipping, going to church, just not...
Replies
6
Views
333
Father I did my last confession before ### months...Father I have to confess that I always fought for justice in my family society office for myself and especially for others..I always took my stand for truth and justice and I went against my inlaws that's y they are against me now ..I feel...
Replies
9
Views
206
Thank you so very much, LORD GOD, that I got to spend the night last night at home in my own bed instead of in the hospital. Please bless the kind, compassionate, nurses and doctors who cared for me, but thank you most of all that all the tests have come back negative! Please let the tests that...
Replies
5
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,084
Members
648,649
Latest member
Lyreyreansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom