My degree must be released to me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, please assist me and guide me in being able to complete my studies within the given three years. Guide me and the examination board to granting my permission to the second year, and help me in these trying times. Thank you Lord
Replies
6
Views
89
My friends, I am asking you humbly to please pray for me to pass my comprehensive exam to get my master's degree. It is so hard but I also worked hard for my degree. It is also all writing and I am not the best at typing.
Replies
12
Views
643
I have completed my Ph.D and had been working for its equivalency since ### years. Please pray for me that I will get the document as equalized from Ministry within this week. It is a mandatory requirement for my job. Please pray for Lord's mercy on this topic.
Replies
6
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,551
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom