Good evening Sir, I'm ###. Please I need financial breakthrough and miraculous turnaround. Things are very difficult for me and husband and we are highly indebted to people. And I promise not to withhold the testimony when El-Roi does it for me. Thank you Sir for the assistance and be blessed...
Dear God. I accept Jesus has dyed of all of us. God, I am so isolated. I'm a younger age than most of my family. I grew up as a military brat, away from extended family. My friendships were short and fast as they are in that environment. By the time my family stopped moving I was exiting high...
Good morning Sir I’m called ### ### from ### tomorrow I will be going for my final interview for my resident permit Daddy please pray for me so I will be granted this citizenship that everything will go well and smoothly let me be Favour in Jesus Christ name Amen let me be granted my documents...