My daughter wants to rent a house for ###...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEG

Beloved Servant
My daughter wants to rent a house for me as I have no job, and give me money to take care of her dogs.

Please pray if I should accept that.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is trying to divorce me due to the quality and quantity of sex he is receiving as well as the fact that I don’t have to have anal sex against my will, I don’t want to compromise and grit my teeth and endure it “for him”, but I confided in him before we married that it’s soemthing I...
Replies
9
Views
197
I need money for hotel rent and food. My little funds are low; did not get but 1 day of work last week. This week will be 3, but I am asking God for 5 days of work this upcoming week; he will supply all of my needs according to his riches in glory. I wanted to go to a food pantry today, but my...
Replies
9
Views
344
I need money for hotel rent and food. My little funds are low; did not get but 1 day of work last week. This week will be 3, but I am asking God for 5 days of work this upcoming week; he will supply all of my needs according to his riches in glory. I wanted to go to a food pantry today, but my...
Replies
7
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom