My daughter name is S.### she is ...

Bamrildar

Disciple of Prayer
My daughter name is ###. She is studying II-std.. please pray for ### has been punished and blamed for the things which has not done.. Please pray for ### future and pray and ### studies Thank you
 
Father God, I pray for ### and ask You to minister to her in a special way and I pray she may come to know You in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
GOD BLESS YOU WITH ALL YOUR NEEDS AND HELP YOU AND MAY JESUS KEEP YOU ALWAYS AMEN
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for my daughter she have three four on stage cancer in her breath and please don't let us pray I think I spray it to a lymph node but we won't buy it up in the name of Jesus please pray for her she got to go see that oncologist tomorrow if you find out what kind of treatment they...
Replies
12
Views
149
That she may graduate with honors, she will excel especially in the area of math, science and language. That she would be lifted up in this last senior year. She has studied and done well but when it comes to exams she drops her gpa.
Replies
12
Views
188
My daughter has three important exams coming up. They are very difficult, so please pray that she passes all of them; Please pray that my daughter, who lacks experience, does not make any mistakes while examining patients at work. I hope the owners treat her with great kindness, helping her and...
Replies
8
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom