My daughter ### made it back home safe. Thank you all for praying for her. Her eyes are still red. Please, pray her eyes are healed of any infections she may have.
Lord thank You for the hope You give us all. Guide your servants to do your will and to feel Your loving hand on them. Help the writer of this prayer so You can receive the glory You so justly deserve. Thank you Lord God, Amen
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God teach each of us Your Word so that we will come to know You in truth, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless us all with a God solution-focused heart, mind, body, spirit, and attitude. Cause us to always pray and never worry, panic, or faint. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
Please click on the link below and pray the Happy New Year Prayer 2021
May God bless you and heal your loved one back to better health. Stay strong in faith and know that our Heavenly Father loves you both and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen
Father you know all things nothing escapes out of your sight, I pray in JESUS name to be able to drive with no problem to my school in and be back home in JESUS name amen .
My daughter and I are in latter stages of her dad's battle with colon cancer. He isn't seeking treatment by choice and we will be in desperate need of a new home. My daughter has never lived in an apartment before, but I won't be able to afford the Single family home we're currently living in...
Request of prayer Thanking God For his love, today my oldest son ### me. He is my Airman that was deployed and now he is back home. What a relief, peaceful moment I had. I just said thank you, God, but I feel I need to say more. As my prayers, I just speak to him, but I would love if someone...