My case is not getting closed because ...

Ornela

Disciple of Prayer
My case is not getting closed because of which I am worried... pray for ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Lord, we pray for ### and family for blessings, healing, and salvation. Heal and bless in the matters of the case and give closure. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you, and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.

Help in Prayer

Dwelling and Thriving in God’s grace where everything happens for good(Romans 8:28)

Pray that the Lord may open the eyes of the nations affected by coronavirus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let the person who said she would fix my application status do what she said. It is not fair I have done everything that I was supposed to and yet they keep ignoring my paperwork that I have already sent multiple times, state that I didn't submit it (lying), and threatening to close...
Replies
10
Views
120
What are ways I can get closer to God. I’ve had moments in life where I question God due to losing some people in my life that meant everything to me and I couldn’t understand why. Throughout the years I’ve noticed God’s grace and given him an abundance amount of thanks. Today, I always find...
Replies
15
Views
217
Prayers to buy a house I am a veteran as well thank you for your prayers
Replies
12
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,612
Messages
16,801,254
Members
650,131
Latest member
Myasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom