My car was stolen 7 days ago ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My car was my house my transportation to my job and everything i owned in it is gone. I need it back
Replies
12
Views
178
Father I have been without my car for 2 weeks I pray that new alternators work in JESUS name amen. Father please give me balance in my own life. I also need ### cats to find the homes.
Replies
8
Views
248
My son (###) is in jail in ###. He was arrested a few days ago and I have no information about his situation whatsoever because I am in ###. I await your prayer. Thanks in advance.
Replies
10
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom