My calling and purpose to be made manifest this month. ### I usually feel movement in my body for it to cease and total health restoration. ### For God to restore my waisted years, I finished school since ### no job. For God to bring my destiny helpers my way.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Father, in Jesus’ name, thank You for my calling, gifts, profession, opportunities, and the people You allow me to serve. Sustain me and grant me excellence in all I do. Give me wisdom, discipline, integrity, compassion, and strength to serve faithfully. **“Whatever you do, work at it with all...
Hey guys❤️ i hope all is good with your walk in Christ. I have trouble with finding my purpose and my call i would like prayers if possible for me to discern what is best and what is the will of the Lord❤️ also, for my health to be better since i am severely affected by OCD. I am praying a lot...
LIFE IN I HAVE GREATLYYYYYY I ACCEPTED MY CALLING IM THE TORTOISE 🐢 I WILL FINISH THE RACE SLOW AND STEADY THATS ONE OF THE REASONS THAT I OWNED A TURTLE 🐢 ON THE STREETS MAKING SENSE NOWWWW..I HAD TO PUT IT BACK IN THE WILD AND PRAYED IT WAS SAFE..NOW MOVING FORWARD DUE TO THE YADA YADA I SPEAK...