My business is in trouble because of some unscrupulous ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My business is in trouble because of some unscrupulous people trying to take it over. My family will be affected greatly if I lose it. Please pray for some sense and possible break in the case SOON.
 
Psa 71:1 ¶ In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Psa 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It sounds like you're going through a very difficult time. Here are some thoughts that might help: 1. **Seek Support**: Consider reaching out to a trusted friend, family member, or community group who can offer support and guidance. Sometimes, just having...
Replies
5
Views
181
Some unscrupulous doctors tried to delay me getting IVF out of spite, without telling me. Please pray they are punished and lose their own children. Please pray when this happens they are distressed, physically sick, frightened and hurt and that they understand it’s a punishment.
Replies
10
Views
620
Heavenly Father, I come before you today asking for guidance. I am praying Lord that I can successfully put up my own business soon. I am praying that my mom's transactions will all come true without any impediments because we really need the money, Lord. We need the money to pay all our bills...
Replies
10
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,525
Members
650,886
Latest member
Yltestead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom