My brother is very sick like he ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Sir pray for me. He can find medicine. I am very afraid. I have to God write paslm. Please pray to me
Replies
10
Views
149
He is made medicine at hiv. He has face book owner. My leg brake it. People's jalose at I am acting film. So they are trapped hiv, leg broken.this 2 probloem solve and i can acting film
Replies
10
Views
121
Hi please pray for my ### he is ### years old and is very sick. Pray that in Jesus name he will be healed and saved as he does not believe in Jesus. Pray also for his salvation. Thank you and god bless you.
Replies
13
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,749
Messages
16,803,126
Members
650,257
Latest member
Azayroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom