My brother ### is in urgent need ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏( again a urgently kind request from you ) Your Brother ### ( the father of mine ) he very urgently need your kind intercessory Prayers, who was hospitalized again Yesterday due to vomiting Blood again, also due to his very low blood pressure and less nutrition for his body. earlier time also...
Replies
9
Views
173
I need finances urgently to provide for my family, need a continuous source of income, please pray for me, my name is ###, i live in ###, India.
Replies
12
Views
270
I'm ### Dear Jesus Good Evening I pray that the surgery on my old ### access—which has become very large—goes well tomorrow, ###. Please guide the doctors and nurses, especially ###, as they perform the operation, so that the procedure goes smoothly and successfully.please please I Hope and I...
Replies
12
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,877
Messages
16,804,311
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom