My brother ### hates me and just ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening brethren. It's been (###) years that I have been working with her. Her hatred towards me is something, compared to other colleagues. She hates me and makes my life a living hell, I can't find help even when I report her conduct; she is politically connected and I am not and I don't...
Replies
6
Views
274
Hello, I disappointed God by being deceived and I went away from Him, then I came back but I failed to be fully obedient and that’s why I won’t live much longer (and I’m ### years old), sorry if this seems like a story to convince you to help my brother but I personally wasted that chance and I...
Replies
11
Views
68
I truly feel like God hates me! I pray in Jesus name for help with the emotional pain I’ve been going through and no matter how hard I pray it just gets worse. The only logical explanation is that he hates me & enjoys seeing me suffer. I have prayed every prayer the pain is still there! How can...
Replies
10
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom