my brother ### and will not forgive ...

no but i am hoping that Jesus is taking steps to fulfilling this. keep praying.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I disappointed God by being deceived and I went away from Him, then I came back but I failed to be fully obedient and that’s why I won’t live much longer (and I’m ### years old), sorry if this seems like a story to convince you to help my brother but I personally wasted that chance and I...
Replies
11
Views
71
My brother is ###. Please pray that my brother will become mature and stop going out every weekend in clubs 2-3 times a week and drinking alcohol sometimes until he is very drunk. Please let him find some other nice interest/hobby and find a good smart woman to live with or reconciliate with his...
Replies
10
Views
84
Dear Lord, He messaged me today and told me that he cannot walk. My heart is worried, and I’m asking everyone who can, please pray for him. 🙏 Lord, please be with my brother right now. Touch his body with Your healing hands, give him strength, and ease whatever pain or weakness he is...
Replies
12
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,164
Messages
16,819,734
Members
651,216
Latest member
Diarkeormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom