My back body muscles is aching . ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please family, pray for my spine and back muscles to be healed and for me to not have so much chronic pain every day. I slipped a disc in my mid-back 10 years ago and I've had a dull aching pain in my spine and deep back muscles there ever since. I can't describe how much this has affected my...
Replies
15
Views
661
Please pray that I’m completely healed from the back ache . It’s been a while that I have faced this kind of pain and it’s very disheartening. I know God cares for me but the stress makes things worse . Pray for my mind and body both to be healed in Jesus name . Amen 🙏🏼
Replies
10
Views
170
LORD GOD, we pray for complete healing of our dear sister ### of headache and body/muscle aches which she has been experiencing after she helped a friend clean out their basement. There was mouse poo and possibly mouse urine on boxes she touched. We pray Rapha God - the Great Physician to...
Replies
9
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom