My appointment letter from Min.of defence be ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I lift up the appointment letter that I am waiting for. I ask for Your favor to rest upon my application, as You promised to establish the work of my hands. I speak to the hearts of those in authority to make a swift decision in my favor. Break every barrier that has caused this...
Replies
5
Views
256
Please I applied for a job, and they have started giving out appointment letters but I’ve not received mine. And it has a deadline. I’m believing God for an instant answer. I’m believing God to heal my ### from asthma Financial breakthrough for myself and ### God’s protection over my life and family
Replies
7
Views
566
1. My appointment letter to be released to me. 2. My family to be protected and delivered from the hands of the enemies. 3. My ### baby is coming out healthy and all organs function appropriately. 4. Marital Settlement in ### 5. Open doors for a new Job in ###.
Replies
8
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,786
Members
648,809
Latest member
Loreydor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom