My anxiety is ruining my life. Please, ...

Mename1

Humble Servant of All
My anxiety is ruining my life. Please, pray I’m able to relax. My anxiety makes me too nervous to be able to use the bathroom properly. I need to relax but I can’t.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Philippians 4:7 NIV
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Lord, thank you for loving us more than life itself.

God, life is hard and uncertain. So much pain, hurt, and heartache seems to surround us. And yet, knowing this, You still willingly gave up your life and became God with us and God who rescues us.

Thank you.
Because of Your sacrifice, we can spend eternity with You. There is no pain You cannot conquer, no hurt You cannot heal, and no life You cannot transform. Your death and resurrection proved that nothing is impossible for You, and that we are more than conquerors because of You.

Today and every day, help us to fix our hearts and our minds on You. And as we do, please give us more of Your joy, hope, and peace. We love You, and we want to worship You.

Amen

Cr. You Version
 
Divine peace, healing and comfort in Jesus Name Amen. May you be abled to calm down in Jesus Name. God bless
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i am a lonely caregiver addicted to tha nternet. i amlonelyand poor health. askign God ot healign me and set me free form internet addiciton and sever elonlness andhopelessnes. im always sad..
Replies
11
Views
197
Please Lord, I do care what others think. Why is she always making me look bad by screaming lies out the window? I feel like I can't even have a normal reputation.
Replies
8
Views
179
Life in i have my JOY of the Lord i Earned i get a new HOME a Boaz not Bozo time to get a decent man in my lifetime as a very great boyfriend ❤️ I get a Very sweet guy to take excellent care of me so im not stressed since im having such a hard time at work definitely need my favor returned to me...
Replies
10
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,680
Messages
16,802,102
Members
650,191
Latest member
Daedarohill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom