My 1st cousins ###, ### and her ### ...

bobr69

Beloved of All
My ###, ###, and her ###'s ### was involved in a serious auto accident when their Uber ride got hit by someone in a stolen car. ### got the worst of it. I'm praying he recovers from his injuries.
 
My friend, I'm praying for you.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would heal all the injured people. I especially pray for the ###'s son. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect your child's health, removing all pain and discomfort. Praying for a speedy recovery, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desire of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

Please Click on the Link Below and Pray the Family Prayer.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My cousin and I were in a bad vehicle accident on 01/27. We were on our way to see my grandmother who wasn't going to make it through the night. We never made it due to a juvenile running a stop sign and causing obstruction in the roadway; myself and another vehicle were involved in this...
Replies
11
Views
1K
My 1st Cousin, ###, fell from the 3rd level, sustained brain injuries. He’s currently in surgery, the Physician indicated that his brain shifted after the fall, much fluid on the brain. His wife, ### & ###, 8 yr. old son, for peace. Salvation for ### & ###, his parents. Thank you, in Jesus Name ❤️
Replies
7
Views
131
Summary (due to privacy): A request for prayer regarding the outcome of a counselling result and the hope for selection in a subsequent round.
Replies
7
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,059
Messages
16,784,026
Members
648,638
Latest member
Fealnaenarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom