Mrs ### ### heart fallier and stomach ...

I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
Mrs ### biriiso heart fallier and stomach pain and she can't move
Lord of Host Jehovah is your name. I bow before your awesome presence asking for immediate healing for ###.who has heart problem. Lord you formed her and there is nothing that is too hard for you. Lord touch her with your hand and the honour and the glory will be yours in Jesus's name I pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know what is going on in my stomach. I don't know how my stomach got hurt. Heal to be free in my stomach where is the pain.
Replies
12
Views
137
I don't know what's going on inside my stomach like that. Heal everything in my stomach.
Replies
8
Views
29
I have been suffering from indigestion,’upset stomach and threw up a lot, gagging even when there was no food left in the stomach , now it has gotten better but there’s uncomfortable pain in the stomach like there an ulcer or something. Please pray for complete healing in the stomach.
Replies
13
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,877
Messages
16,804,311
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom