Moving

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
I’m praying for God’s will to be done in your situation with regard to moving. Let us trust that He’ll answer in His own time, according to His perfect wisdom. May the Lord protect and guide you as you walk with Him by faith.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to move to ### soon, literally. I pray to be inspired to move to ###, in general. I also pray for the money and funds to move to ###. In addition, I pray to start my life over in ###. And lastly, I pray for financial independence, right away, and that's it.
Replies
10
Views
59
Life in im moving packing up in EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR TO B HAPPY MAKE IT NORMALCY HIGHLIGHTS IN MY HAIR LOOKING GORGEOUS FABULOUS AND I CAN GET MYSELF ALWAYS TOGETHER FLAWLESS GREATLYY LOOKING WELL NOT BORING NO PAULAS IN CONTROL IF MY STRENGTH LIFE WILL FAMILY OUR PETS LIVES MINDS TIMES THE WORLD...
Replies
10
Views
34
Please pray for me that I can get good news at the doctor office tomorrow a morning miracle for my pregnancy because its been weird these past few days. And prayer over my housing situation so my family can move into our new place. Prayer for my family
Replies
14
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom