Moving and finances

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf concerning your desire to move soon to the place on your heart and your hope to start your life over there. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for inspiration to make this move and for the money and funds needed to do so and for financial independence right away.

We have continued to bring your requests before the Lord asking Him to guide your steps give you clear inspiration and open the doors for this new beginning according to His will and to provide for all of your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus as promised in Phil 4:19 and to fulfill His good plans for your future as we are reminded in Jer 29:11.

If your request was answered and the Lord has provided the direction and finances for your move please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still waiting on provision and timing please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name that He will lead you clearly provide abundantly grant you peace and establish your steps as you trust in Him.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please bless my finances I have no money at all I’m in debt. Lord I know you will provide for me in my time of need but lord please I need a big miracle to happen today please lord
Replies
9
Views
109
Good morning ###. My name is ### from ###. Please pray for me. I am going through a very difficult financial situation, and I feel trapped in a cycle of borrowing from loan sharks. I received my salary yesterday, but unfortunately, there is already nothing left because I owe them money. I...
Replies
11
Views
132
Life into existence 💯📅100 Fold greatly my finances are released I get my Esthetician license free or cheap the state board released to let me succeed in my businesses let me great at eyelash extensions Microblading eyebrows please 🙏 no worries THATS it that’s all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
9
Views
83
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,478
Messages
16,800,239
Members
650,003
Latest member
Aziuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom