Moving On Up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Dear Father in heaven,

I ask you humbly tonight in Jesus name, that you would indefinitely send me a husband. I am not asking for a boyfriend, who I can just toy around with. A husband, that you would declare and decree it and seal my future today. Tonight, I want the reassurance that I can soon change my status to married, happily married God-loving woman! I am humbly begging that you remove for me, any obstacle that has been preventing my marriage and the man.

Today, one little child who is like a niece to me, said aunty has baby in her tummy! What she doesn't know, is that I am the woman who has stood in the mirror since the age of 20, clutching her tummy and weeping mother mother mother! I took what she said as a sure prophecy, that my husband is coming, and this womb is soon going to be full! I ask that you make that a yes, God, I take that as a sign. I ask that you break through all boulders, barriers and principalities stopping this moving to move in Jesus name, that you would call it to be, and cease the storm.

The other day, I ordered a pizza, and the delivery boy is hitting on me, I have also had a few men behave inappropriately towards me, which is an even greater sign for you to quickly put a covering over me. Let me be one man's. Even tonight, you can speak and cause it to happen. Please do it Lord, I am so excited, there is something welling up in me—I can feel it! Make me a beautiful bride Lord, loved for who I am just as I am right now, and equip me to be the wife you want and let me be the happy pregnant mother settled in her own home—as a happy woman, and let everybody to see how fast God made this happen and shake their heads in amazement. I have remained pure for this; please reward my purity, by ceasing all delays right now. I declare and decree marriage and family right now, that it will happen in days—that God would send a Boaz for me, to redeem me for Him!

In Jesus mighty name I ask expectantly.

Amen and amen.
 
Lord continue to guide ### into the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name...help ### to see what ### cannot see and help ### to be all that ### can be in You and bring You glory and honor. Protect ### from the evil one that tries to corrupt us in how we worship and obey You..in Jesus name...
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name make Your will for my life my will for my life. Help me to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word by meditating on Your Word day and night. Bless me to know You better so that I may fall more in love with You. Bless me with an unquenchable, unrelenting, unstoppable desire to be a doer of Your Word and not a hearer only. Show me how to honor and respect You Lord Jesus with my life (body, soul, and spirit). And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my family, and all those connected to me. Bless us all with an unquenchable, undeniable, unstoppable, can not be ignored desire to walk in obedience to Your Word so that we may be pleasing in Your sight and a success in life. Amen!



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please let this be a fun and safe trip. May our mothers’ presence be with us. I hope we can talk and enjoy ourselves. Please let me work out this deal, so I can afford to move back home and help my kids. I want to keep both places and work out everything for them and their future. I am...
Replies
11
Views
170
Please pray for me that I can get good news at the doctor office tomorrow a morning miracle for my pregnancy because its been weird these past few days. And prayer over my housing situation so my family can move into our new place. Prayer for my family
Replies
14
Views
181
My friend is on the edge of moving out of the rehab facility she's been in for almost a year, into an assisted living facility she's pretty sure she's been accepted into. Her breathing is getting worse which seems to indicate her heart problems are acting up and might be getting worse; this...
Replies
8
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom