More spousal Conflict

We want to thank you for trusting us with your prayer request and allowing us to stand in agreement with you during this difficult time in your marriage. Our hearts have been heavy as we lifted you, your wife, and your situation to the Lord, asking Him to intervene with His peace, wisdom, and grace.

We prayed that God would soften hearts, calm the storm of emotions, and help both of you see the situation with clarity and love. We asked the Holy Spirit to bring reconciliation, understanding, and a spirit of cooperation, so that the conflict would not escalate further. We also prayed specifically that your wife would locate her bus pass, that any misunderstandings or tensions would be resolved, and that God would protect your home from any negative influences or harmful words.

If the Lord has answered these prayers in any way—whether through a resolution to the immediate conflict, a moment of peace, or even a small step toward healing—we would love to hear a praise report. Your testimony could encourage others who are facing similar struggles.

If, however, the situation remains unresolved or feels even heavier, please know that we are still here to stand with you. We would be honored to continue praying for you and your marriage as a new request, asking God to move in ways only He can.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, fill you with His strength, and guide you both toward His perfect will for your marriage. We pray that He would restore what has been broken, heal what has been wounded, and draw you closer to Him and to one another. In Jesus' name, we continue to pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, ### said shes going to send me some money. My brother said hes going to send me some money. I pray for more money and more blessings. ### my wife keep throwing ### her boyfriend up in my face. She keep making it seem like hes better then me. I don't care to hear about this other man. I...
Replies
5
Views
97
Dear God, So my wife bought a tablet for me. She just asked me can she use it. I said for what. She said to put applications in. I said for who. She said for him. I said no. I said put them in on your phone. She said why I gotta put them in on my phone. Now she got a attitude. We was laughing...
Replies
10
Views
154
Dear god, My wife lost her bus pass. She has to work today, tomorrow and Monday. Her job is a 2 hour and 3 minute walk from where we live. She has a boyfriend who she's cheating on me with. He has not said I'll send you money to buy you another bus pass or I'll send you money for bus fare. But I...
Replies
6
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,557
Messages
16,800,814
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom