More Pain

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Please also pray I am able to get care for my myofascial pain/trigger point injury. I was going to go to the massage therapist tonight, but I canceled, mainly because with all the other financial problems that have now come up, I am afraid to pay for the care. The problem with that is if I do not consistently go for that therapy, I will never recover. Please pray my faith in God will get stronger. I right now feel so depressed and hopeless. Thank you for praying.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heal the pain in my right arm to be free. I don't know where the pain comes from. It is so strange.
Replies
10
Views
187
But proclaim the works of the Lord. Please Jesus no cancer and help in everything and to right w o any obstruction COPD diabetes arthritis Excruciating foot pain and more, your mercy and healing strength Lord on your ### and able to rest well soon Your victory is ours. Amen
Replies
7
Views
171
No more pain in left knee I get my place of residence and office for my side hustle a safe secure place even if it’s the garage at home ### greatly..I need it to b easier to make it at home 🏠 and then a vehicle I can write as a business expense then the family we will have a car I need a miracle...
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,480
Members
651,276
Latest member
Wooxser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom