Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, As I step into this new month, I lift up my heart to You. I ask for Your guidance and blessings in every area of my life, especially in our finances. Lord, provide for us abundantly so that we will have enough for our needs, bills, and daily life. May money flow into our lives...
Replies
7
Views
174
Asking prayers that God will provide me with the necessary finances to get this particular car that I was approved for and however way that He chooses to provide the down payment money, that He will grant me favor with the right people and the right places and that this car will be a reliable...
Replies
13
Views
146
I found out yesterday that my job would be dissolved at the end of the month. I have applied to countless jobs since than. I pray that God almighty, who knows my needs and worries, open the door for a good paying job before the end of the month.
Replies
7
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,207
Messages
16,785,569
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom