Money

Arunk

I am a dad, I love my son.
Lord Nazarene sometimes I am making money sometimes no money kindly save me and help me, no proper job, health not up to mark. Please help. Yeshua name I pray. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord Nazarene sometimes I am making money sometimes no money kindly save me and help me, no proper job, health not up to mark. Please help. Yeshua name I pray. Amen
I am praying with you in your needs. I am calling the Name above any name the Name of Jesus Christ to intervene in your situation and to provide for you. I am calling the Name of Jesus to make a way for you and to restore your health. In the Name of Jesus I pray. Amen
 
I have prayed to our Heavenly Father over your request my friend. May God bless you physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

Remember, place God first over all your desires!​
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, discernment, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. And God please strengthen each of us to always walk in the character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Keep On Praying!
 
```markdown
Lord Nazarene sometimes I am making money sometimes no money kindly save me and help me, no proper job, health not up to mark. Please help. Yeshua name I pray. Amen

God says that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​


​

​

​

Eph.6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.​

​

```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Really needing money, need to I’ve overseas t live for products, supplements, peptides that I can’t get in country I live in, country I live in are to far behind, if I cat get money to do my desires then I can’t enjoy life and may end up bed ridden and living will be impossible, I am still...
Replies
8
Views
122
Please pray for me as I have so many bills and responsibilities due but no job or money right now. Please also pray that my family would be kept from having to attend a trip that we do not have the money to go on. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
183
I have no choice but to buy lottery tickets and hope to win money I need, I can’t get loans due to bad credit and I can’t get job due to certain health conditions, I don’t borrow off people because there is always a catch and I will not be manipulated, I believe all money is Gods money it’s only...
Replies
12
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,519
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom