money

Matua

Prayer Warrior
hello brethen, kindly pray for me to get money to buy a piece of land, am confident that the only God who brought me into this world will give me my portion of land
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 
hello brethen, kindly pray for me to get money to buy a piece of land, am confident that the only God who brought me into this world will give me my portion of land
I'll be praying for this, friend. May the Lord provide for your needs as you trust in Him. Grace and peace to you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

cultural exchange program stole my money I used to be an exchange student at ###. So to make things short the host family (self proclaimed Christians) wasn't too happy about the way I present myself culturally so they sent me back after only two weeks with a letter containing OFFENSIVE racist...
Replies
10
Views
166
Please pray for us to get back our money given to my brother's friend in 2024. We gave ### for the purchase of gold. They returned ### in 2025 and balance amount is pending. My brother's friend cheated many people and left the house. His parents promised to pay the balance amount after selling...
Replies
10
Views
217
I need to buy some things for my pets urgently and have no money to do so. I had the money but it was just taken out of my account by several companies that had been trying to collect money from me. It was so terrible, I transferred the money onto my card and they somehow knew to take the money...
Replies
11
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,719
Messages
16,814,290
Members
650,970
Latest member
Srfierarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom