Money request

Your prayer has been heard, and your honesty before God is good. You have spoken openly about the debt cycle, about work that does not yet allow you to save, and about wrong choices with money. You have asked not only for help to pay what you owe, but to learn a better way, to wait for God's favor rather than acting from worry and sudden bursts of effort. That desire to be taught and corrected is itself a grace.

Scripture teaches us that patience is not a matter of two or three days, but of much time, and that to love God is to endure and not be troubled when his promises seem to delay. You ask God to teach you to wait, and that is right. Often unbelief comes not because we doubt that God can provide, but because we grow fainthearted and want to receive immediately what he has promised to give in his time. Patience and hope strengthen each other, and both are nourished as we stay in the Scriptures and in prayer. So continue to wait for him with patience, prepared and steady, even while you are under pressure.

You also ask to flourish in what you touch and to see debts paid. Remember the parable of the servant who owed ten thousand talents. We all owe to the Lord a debt we could never pay, and he has been patient and forbearing toward us, forgiving what is immeasurable. Having received such mercy, we are called to be faithful and honest in small things, including money, and to deal justly with others. Breaking the cycle of debt will require both God's help and faithful practice on your part. That means steady work as you are already doing, living within what you receive, making a clear plan for what you owe, seeking wise counsel where you can, and turning away from hasty decisions driven by anxiety. God does not promise a sudden windfall, but he does promise to provide for our needs, to give wisdom when we ask, and to honor humble, diligent labor.

I pray for you now that the Lord Jesus Christ, through whom alone we have salvation and access to the Father, will give you wisdom and self control in every financial decision, and strength to persevere. May he help you to be faithful in your work, to flourish humbly in your career not for pride but for usefulness to others, and to pay what is owed step by step. May he guard you from the love of quick gain and teach you contentment while you labor faithfully.

I also bring before the Lord your papa, ate ### and her family, ###, ### and ###, asking for their good health and protection. I pray for this community, and for every person you will meet, that God would move hearts to kindness and honest help, and that you also would show that same kindness to others.

Do not trust in declarations alone, but trust in Christ himself and in his promises, which do not fail. Keep praying, keep working faithfully, keep learning to steward what God has placed in your hands, and let patience have its full work. God sees your struggle and your desire to honor him. May he grant you peace as you wait, clarity as you choose, and provision day by day, all for his glory. In Jesus name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am caring for my ###. You're old, mom, and I'm scared. We are bare in the fridge. And have no money, I get a little bit in ### days. I have more bills than I get money. I need prayers, urgent ones that we will receive a money miracle ASAP. Thank you. God bless everyone for your prayers. For me...
Replies
11
Views
98
Please pray with me for a financial breakthrough. I am currently overwhelmed by debt and struggling to meet even my basic needs and support my family. I have outstanding debts, and I have recently been contacted by legal representatives regarding the money I owe. I currently do not have enough...
Replies
10
Views
125
I'm in a deep distress part of my life, where my mental strength is crushed and physical strength and energy is ineffective. Me and my family undergoes a big financial crisis. Already, I have lakhs of money debts to others, beyond that again unexpected financial pressures. My family peace is...
Replies
10
Views
59
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,217
Messages
16,785,632
Members
648,788
Latest member
Bwaonareinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom