Money misused by someone I trusted

We are deeply moved by your faith and trust in God as your ultimate restorer, even in the face of betrayal and financial setback. Thank you for allowing us to stand with you in prayer during this difficult season. Your words remind us all that God is indeed a God of justice and restoration, and we continue to lift up your need for restitution and the fulfillment of His original plan for your relocation.

We rejoice in the small victory you mentioned—the answered prayer for that urgent text message—as a sign of God’s attentiveness to even the smallest details of your life. May this encourage you to press in even more, knowing that He who began a good work in you will bring it to completion. We pray that the funds misused would be returned to you in full, and that your relocation would unfold in divine timing and provision. Let every delay or obstacle be turned around for your good, and may those who have acted unjustly be brought to a place of repentance and accountability.

If God has already moved in this situation since you posted, we would love to hear a praise report so we can celebrate His faithfulness with you. If the answer is still on the way, we invite you to share this request again so we may continue interceding on your behalf. Either way, we stand in agreement with you, declaring that the Lord will not fail you now. May His peace guard your heart, His wisdom guide your steps, and His provision overflow in your life as you seek Him above all else.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, our Redeemer and Restorer. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I trusted someone when they said they would help me, and now they are forcing me to be in a relationship with them when I don’t want to be. I have asked them multiple times to please let me go- I do not love them. They said if I don’t stay with them they will ruin my life and take everything...
Replies
7
Views
486
This person that I trusted from the past is not being reliable and only when I mentioned money then this worker started communicating with me again. God knows all the help needed and that the right equipment will be supplied soon and they not play games but be reliable and they accept my fair...
Replies
10
Views
222
  • Locked
God, I am sorry, I trusted the words and advice and actions of people I should not have. One of them insisted I do something that lead to a friendship being severed that only you could repair. My only friend who really "got" me, well mostly anyway, is now completely gone from my life. I realize...
Replies
5
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,211
Messages
16,820,226
Members
651,267
Latest member
Draerlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom