God, I am sorry, I trusted the words and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGiant

Beloved Servant
God, I am sorry, I trusted the words and advice and actions of people I should not have. One of them insisted I do something that lead to a friendship being severed that only you could repair. My only friend who really "got" me, well mostly anyway, is now completely gone from my life. I realize she has free will, but her decision to sever it was because of my actions. I wish I could take it all back and start with a tabula rasa. God let your will be done in this.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To GOD BE THE GLORY. First I want to test I of my last petition to get a text message so urgently needed. After the text things began to go downhill. I contributed monies for my relocation and the funds were misused leaving me with not the planned time or any more funds for this month. I pray...
Replies
11
Views
216
I no longer attend church, read the Bible, or pray. After much reflection on my experiences, I chose to leave Christianity and identify as an atheist. My decision was not made because I simply wanted to rebel or because I did not understand Christianity. It came after repeatedly experiencing...
Replies
11
Views
173
Hello, I’m unable to find a job right now and my debt is accumulating. The only “income” I have right now is government assistance. It helps me with rent but I have no motivation to look for work anymore. Local churches cannot help me because I don’t have income. I guess it would have been...
Replies
10
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,211
Messages
16,820,216
Members
651,266
Latest member
Waestuinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom