Money help

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging time of financial need. It has been on our hearts to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to open doors of opportunity and provide for your needs according to His riches in glory. We believe that God is faithful, and we continue to trust Him to move on your behalf.

If the Lord has already provided for you—whether through a new job, unexpected provision, or another blessing—we would love to rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can give thanks together. If, however, you are still waiting on God’s answer, we encourage you to post your request again so we can continue to intercede for you. We stand in agreement with you, believing that God hears and will respond in His perfect timing.

May the Lord bless you with peace, provision, and renewed hope as you seek Him. We pray that He will guide your steps, lead you to the right opportunities, and meet every need in ways that bring glory to His name. Keep trusting in Him, for He is your Provider and Sustainer.

In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've had so many expenses, I had to take out high interest loans. This weekend my husband is going to take some trading cards to be sold to a store. I pray that the trading cards are worth a lot of money and help us get out of debt. I want my money problems to end. He wants to ask my parents for...
Replies
10
Views
122
I don't know where to turn. There seems like no other way. I know I could ask my father, but I am so ashamed and it would destroy how I feel about myself. I'm trying to get student loans to go back to school but I don't know if they will fall through. I can ask for a cosigner, but I don't think...
Replies
10
Views
109
Am on government assistance and cannot work I have a lot of debt already paid a couple of decades of debt and still. Another decade to go, I need money desperately, I am serious when I say I cannot work, I am physical person when it comes to work I am not an academic person and can only work...
Replies
7
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,038
Messages
16,783,823
Members
648,605
Latest member
Teinilael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom