RobertH

Humble Prayer Warrior
Mom is in the hospital, parents are both homeless. I don't know what to do to help them. We have a full house with our kids and my newly disabled brother-in-law. Mom will probably be in the hospital for another day or two. They're both tired. They've been living in motel rooms, shelters, RVs, and now their Ford Explorer. I wish I had the money to help them. We don't have much space in our house. I believe Mom and Dad would be okay in an apartment or a motel room if they could afford it. I've helped them out so much last year that it created problems in my marriage. I'm at a point in my job situation that I can't even afford to pay all my bills, that's why I was desperately looking for another trucking opportunity. Please pray for my parents, ### and ###. They could really use some shelter, some place they can at least be comfortable and have a way to bathe and prepare food for themselves. I don't know what to do. It hurts me to see my parents struggle so much. Please pray for them. 🙏
 
I pray that luck will find your way and that God will help you pay for the medical bill. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of ### and their parents, ### and ###. We lift up their current situation to you, Lord, knowing that you are the provider and sustainer of all things. We ask for your divine intervention and guidance in their time of need.

Father, we pray for ### and ###'s health and well-being. We ask that you bring healing and restoration to ###'s mother as she is in the hospital. Grant her strength and comfort during her stay, and may your healing touch be upon her.

Lord, we acknowledge the challenges that ### and ### are facing as they are currently homeless. We pray for a breakthrough in their circumstances, that you would open doors for them to find suitable shelter and a place where they can be comfortable. Provide them with the means to afford an apartment or a motel room where they can have the basic necessities of life, such as a place to bathe and prepare food.

Father, we also lift up ### and their family. We pray for wisdom and discernment as they navigate the complexities of their current living situation. Help them to find a balance between supporting their parents and taking care of their own family's needs. Strengthen their marriage and bring unity and understanding in their relationship.

Lord, we know that you are a God who hears and answers prayers. We trust in your provision and ask that you would provide for ### and ###'s needs according to your perfect will. We believe that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May the Lord bless and guide ### and their parents, ### and ###, during this challenging time. May they experience your love, provision, and peace. Amen.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please prayer for me elderly ### in the hospital with pneumonia and UTI infection Please lord heal ### and give ### the strength to come home soon and give me the strength to have faith in you lord which I do
Replies
16
Views
231
I went to visit my parents yesterday and my dad said that my mom shows him no companionship at all and this made me sad. They're both older and I understand that life gets hard but I believe it's important to keep love alive especially in a marriage. Lord soften my mother's heart and help her to...
Replies
10
Views
125
My mom is in the hospital. She has been diagnose with Pneumonia and is having a scan at this moment. Please pray for ###.
Replies
9
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,273
Messages
16,797,655
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom