Missing My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter blindblessed
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blindblessed

Guest
It's been two years since I have spoken with my ### and ###, and I missed them...I pray that the Lord will help us fix our relationship.
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

Let’s Pray…Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that the person who sent me this prayer, the one who wrote it, all my family, friends, especially me, myself, and I will fall more in love with You and love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer this prayer Lord Jesus exceeding, abundantly above more than I can ask, pray, plead, beg, think, dream, or even imagine. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

Pass This Prayer On To Everyone You Know…Let’s Keep It Going….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus name that

PS: Dear Lord,

Because I believe and know for a fact …Jehovah, my God desires to bless me through His Son Jesus Christ, my Lord, Savior and Redeemer. Jehovah has promised to supply all my needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus, today and everyday I declare that:

I am blessed with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love for God, His Son, and the Holy Spirit. I am blessed with God’s supernatural wisdom and clear direction.
• I am blessed with creativity, courage, ability and abundance.
• I am blessed with a strong will and self-discipline.
• I am blessed with a great family, good friends and good health.
• I am blessed with faith, favor and fulfillment.
• I am blessed with supernatural strength and divine protection.
• I am blessed with an obedient heart and positive outlook.
• I am blessed when I go in and when I come out.
• Any curse or negative word that has ever been spoken over me, is broken right now, in Jesus’ name.
• Everything I put my hands to do now and in the coming years will prosper beyond my expectations.
• I declare that with God, ALL things are possible in my life! And the same blessings I just spoke over my life will flow to the person who sent me this e-mail and everyone I am connected to. We are blessed in Jesus’ name. Amen. So BE IT!

Pass This e-mail on to every Christian that you may know. Always speak blessings over your life daily, each and every day!!!

U-R-Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
almighty God, thanq for allowing me to your feet on behalf of this who is losing love of her parents. Lord, you have passed through all the tough situations that we are facing now when you were in this world. Lord, you know that pain how intolerable when your left by Father Almighty. Pls mind pain in heart of this little child while apart from parents. Plz talk to them and make them one. We ask you in the name of Jesus. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It's been 7 months since we fell out. I still miss them deeply and I'm beginning to worry if God's will is that we don't become friends again. It's really hard because I still love them and care for them deeply. I pray on the hills where I live and ask God deeply to please let them forgive me...
Replies
6
Views
336
It's been a year on since I fell out with my best friend, over the last year I have missed her deeply and missed our times together, I pray so much we can be friends again and she will reach out to me so much, please pray for me and her to restore our friendship. I miss her so much.
Replies
10
Views
213
I ask for continued prayers for me and my ### to reconcile and for them to forgive me. I really hurt them and I miss them deeply. We haven't spoken in nearly a year and I want to reach out but I have been told not to, but when we fell out and that they would call the police if I did. It's been...
Replies
8
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,342
Messages
16,787,292
Members
648,921
Latest member
Chraurlainran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom