miss

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I have unable to pay for my rent just 150k. I work and work but no result. God of wen locate me and favour me. Ehi Sly
Replies
Views
I have lost my wedding ring. I am so upset about it! Please help me find or locate it by the name of Jesus Amen!!!
Replies
Views
Oh lord bless me enlarge my territory keep me away from harm and pain. Maybi be honourable among my brethren. May my adam speedily locate me this year suddenly let theie be a testimony if marital settlement in Jesus Christ name amen amen
Replies
Views
May my outing be secured in Jesus's name. His mercy and goodness will locate me, may this day be recorded as a blessed day for me. I will go out in peace today and I shall return in peace. Fulfillment is the only way for me and my family in Jesus's name. AMEN
Replies
Views
Relationship with Michael the man Iove and lived with got two yrs to come take me home to stay for good gjas put us back together mamyt tineds we lovseacj other this time opens his eyes and heart agshb for me us miracle to fix us i miss h I'm so much I.m bout sidk
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom