Miscarriage And Confusion

  • Thread starter Thread starter ahawkinslmhc
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ahawkinslmhc

Guest
I had a miscarriage last week and am confused how to proceed with my life from here. I am on the fence about wanting more children and need to make a decision one way or the other before deciding on a career path. I also just need strength to deal with my daily life and be there for my son, my husband, and the others in my life who need me. I am functioning on "auto pilot" and am not really engaged in my life because it is just too hard right now.
 
Dear ###,

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you.

I send and pray this prayer with you:

Lord, we know we can never avoid the strife we encounter in life. Come to ### Lord of Peace. Blanket her mind with your peace—not peace of this world but the perfect peace from your Heaven as she moves forward in your Holy Name in quests for your kingdom. Strengthen, encourage and embolden her to cross any obstacles in her path, Father, not in her strength but in your strength and your strength alone. Isaiah 26:3
 
Praying for you and your family. God will guide you into the right career path.
 
Lord, please provide the strength needed for this woman to heal emotionally and physically. Help her understand that you had to take this baby back to heaven to prepare it differently. Lord you are wise and never makes mistakes, therefore we can trust you for the decisions that you make that we don't control. We thank you for your purpose even when we don't understand. May comfort and love abide with this woman.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen...Amen....Amen !!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for a woman that had experienced a miscarriage with a pastor. She was invited to go to his country in ###. She had accidentally gotten pregnant by the pastor. His parents were pastors tool. When she was in his country she had had fun until his mother had pulled her hair in the...
Replies
11
Views
155
A man and woman that experienced a miscarriage are communicating again. The woman told the man that she'd show him the grave of his deceased baby but now she doesn't really want to show him where his baby is buried. She keeps remembering when the baby was inside her still that he kept saying she...
Replies
5
Views
214
Dear family, I am 6 weeks pregnant with my 2nd miracle pregnancy. I am devastated that I might not get to bring this child forth after all, and I am asking the God of all life to please turn the tides 💔 This story is a very special one: After trying for 10 years, we were told by doctors we could...
Replies
7
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom